Because most of the time, she has done her good job with this blog..
and me... hehehehe (slap me la pan)
Today is my second day working at Penang. I had halal food for my first day, because one of the team member here is a malay guy!!!! So NO PORK
Thanks for Daniel brought me out for breakfast today...

Dried Loh Mee (滷麵) - RM3.00
The taste was just delicious after i had a bad taste food last night....
yum yum...

My working desk from yesterday till this morning....

Victor was busying troubleshoot via phone with his customer
ermmmm... should I ask him to reduce maintenance fee???

Server Room... i not even want to step into server room
its damn messy

Uncle X, do you know the noise was so irritating????

Another working desk, we moved to discussion room due to the technical want to install "something" over the previous desk
I found nothing at Penang, yet delicious food...
My friend told me there is one famous white curry mee near to PEN new office. I felt so excited when i see the clock near to 12pm. We just walked a short distance and had the famous white curry mee

Hot Bowl - Lorong Abu Siti

The chicken is nice

I love this curry mee so much
2 comments:
wonder intersit furniture really CHEAP MEH???
KL office use...PEN office also want to use...
stupid
Hahahaha, nice post!!
Post a Comment